Consent and privacy
We are so grateful for your support and want to assure you that your details with us are completely secure.
If you would like to access or change any information we hold about you, please put the email address we contact you on in the box below and click 'send link'. This will send you a secure, unique link of the information we hold about you. You are free to update your personal information and communication preferences as you wish.
If you would like us to delete your data completely, please contact us directly using the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Why your data safe with Hope Gardens?
- We use your data to help us provide good customer service to our amazing supporters and those who wish to become supporters. We want you to get information which you want to read, which will enrich your life and express our gratitude at your support.
- Over the last 6 months we have worked very hard to make sure that your data is kept secure
- We respect you and ensuring your data remains private is very important to us
- We do not buy or sell any information about you. We do not engage in any hidden marketing scheme to try and get the most from you, we just want to keep you updated in an honest and open way.
You have control over your data
- New regulations support your right to have your privacy and data respected and ensures that you have easier access to the personal information we hold about you. If you wish to check or change the information we hold about you, include your email in the box below and you will receive a direct link to the page in our database which hold the details we have about you. This is designed to give you confident that your information is secure, accurate, up to date and well managed
- The link above will offer you the choice about how you are contacted - for instance by email or mailouts (we don't use mobile phone yet but we may do in the future). It will also give you the option to choose what information you might like to hear about. Before you decide to opt in or out of communication, we'd love you to know what you're saying yes or no to:
HOW: We generally use 2 types of contact methods to share information with our supporters: (1) email and (2) mail outs. We would like to email you between 1-3 a term with relevant information (which you can choose under your preferences via the link) and would like to send you an annual review once a year in the post which helps us show how we are being accountable to you; how our funds get spent; some of our key highlights are from the year gone by and the exciting developments for the year ahead. We might also send you an invitation to an event which might be happening in your local area.
WHAT: Our communications is made up of 3 different types of information:
- Newsletters - we aim to send out a monthly newsletter about each of our particular programmes - Hope for Children, Hope for Health and Hope for Communities. If you are supporting a particular programme, we will always keep this particular programme 'on' for you so that you know how your money is being spent and can get reports on how the programme is doing.
- Fundraising and events - Our work can only grow on the back of our fundraising activities and events and we'd love to share with you what we're doing and give you further exciting opportunities to support our work.
- Prayer updates - keeping you informed of some our our areas of need for prayer and praises on a monthly basis
You can change your mind at any time
If you change your mind at any time about how you might like to be contacted, please come back to this page - hopegardensindia.org/privacy and request your unique url again to update your preferences. A link to this page will also be on our home page, as a white button in the footer, just below the social media links. If you would like to be removed from our database entirely or have any other questions about your data please contact us directly on the form below.
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know your preferences!